Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New iPad

I have been anxious to see what apple has brought to the world of electronics. So when I finally got home and looked at all the possible sites to see what I could find out about it. Engadget, Gizmodo, Youtube, Apple etc. At first I was truly overwhelmed, this was many things that I thought I wouldn't see today at 3:30 when I got home. So marvelling at all of these amazing new ideas i thought to myself, "What about all the things that I thought I would see?" Retina display, iOs 4.3 having multi-touch gestures, larger screen to name a few. I originally thought that I would buy myself one and after thinking about all of these, I have decided that I probably going to save. But not with the utmost energy, just kinda plodding along. However just as I was writing that last sentence I thought that when I end up saving like that it usually take such a long time that I completely miss this generation and have enough at the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment