Saturday, April 3, 2010

Daily Journal 04-03-10

Today was very exciting and made me a little bit sad at the same time. The sadness came from the fact that the new iPad came out this morning at 9:00 and I didn't have enough money to buy one. But as I got over my sadness I had an extremely awesome day! This morning like yesterday morning, very relaxing. We got up, had breakfast and swam in and laid by the pool from 8 o'clock to 10. This was where all of us got very excited, we were about to go to a Major League Baseball game which just so happened to be the first MLB game for everyone in the family. It was a very awesome game we sat right behind third base and under a canopy that shielded us from the scorching sun. Although we had the canopy my mom still managed to get sunburn. The food was also amazing, minus the fact that every time we bought something it was five dollars out of pockets. One of the best items of food was this thing called "Italian Ice" it was shredded ice that was flavoured like sno-cones with the syrup. It reminded me alot of sorbet. If I was a food critique I would rate the "Italian Ice" as a 10e^120 as it came in little plastic baseball helmets, one of the highlights of the game! Something that was a little disappointing about the game was because it was a spring training game it didn't go to a tenth inning when at the end of the ninth it was tied 10-10. So the final score 10 Cincinnati Reds and 10 for the Cleveland Indians. When the game was over we all really wanted to go to the super-target, so that is what we did. The super-target didn't really impress me as I expected lower prices and to be very different stores I've ever been to. Neither of these traits appeared as it had all the same shelving/arrangements and same brands as Zellers and I have seen lots of better prices elsewhere. Despite the fact I saw neither of the things I wanted to see I still bought a little toy for 10 dollars, it was a little finger bike that I have wanted for a long time and have never found in Grande Prairie. After we finished there we went to the store right next door called Ross Dress For Less. It very much resembled a Winners, except with even lower prices. I didn't buy anything but my mom hit a jackpot! She found 6 pairs of high-heels and two pairs of flip-flops. All of which she bought for the price of one of the 6 pairs of high-heels back in G.P. We all looked like we had been beaten with a stick and we still look that tired, so we came home and relaxed in the pool, which brings us to now where only my dad and I are awake.

Very good day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment