Thursday, April 8, 2010

Daily Journal 04-08-10

i just saw something very interesting on the news that I have to write about. As I was walking inside from playing in the pool I looked at the TV the news was on. The story on the news was that there is a new law that hasn't been set by the governor in Arizona but was introduced. The law is that people in Arizona over the age of 21 are legally allowed to carry guns without a permit. I personally think that this is a terrible law. Because there will be a lot more crimes and shootings. I also don't this law to be implemented in the next month because of course I'm here and I don't want to get shot while I'm on vacation!
But I could be ok with this law as long as I'm not in this state. A way that this law could be good for the state is if they train and hire more police officers. This has two advantages to the state, one is that there is more officers to catch more criminals, and two is it could be part of the economic recovery being that more jobs would be provided and more would be employed. That is a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment