Saturday, April 17, 2010

Daily Journal 04-17-10

Today was a very nice day. Espcially because our cousins came here to visit us last night, and because it is my sisters 8th birthday. The majority of our day was spent in and by the pool. Most of this time was very nice, but for the last 20 minutes of being outdide and me sun-tanning I got a tremendous sunburn. Luckily when we went to the Dominican republic in may of 2008 my mom discovered that putting coconut oil on sunburn really helps aid in the healing, so I got lathered up in that and it smells good to boot. So anyways I got lathered up in oil that then we ate a very good supper, chili cheese dogs, Mmmmmmm! After that we went swimming again and I got lathered up in coconut oil and we went for a nice walk. Then that brings us to now with me typing this journal, again, on my mom's iPad and my cosines Spencer watching videos on my moms iPod my sister and my cousin Ashten putting stickers in a book my dad, auntie and my mom reading. And once again I will tell you when it is set up what the link to my flickr page is.

No comments:

Post a Comment