Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Daily Journal 04-07-10

Sorry I have not been journalling for the last three days. My thought ever since I started to journal was I will write down all of the days events and then edit and publish the post in the night. But I have failed to do this. So I will be doing today's journal and give the most important events of the past few days. This is today's;
This was a very awesome day as we went outlet shopping, but when I woke up I was not in the mood to go shopping as I could not open my eyes they were so goopy and I could not swallow my mouth was so dry. I have for the last day felt like I was catching the cold that my sister had in the previous days. But once I got out of bed and started to wake up I felt a little better (The Advil and allergy medicine also helped!). Then we ate breakfast and off to the city of Anthem 45 minutes and 54 miles away for the outlets! The outlets had three nice things right off the bat. The fact that the parking was shaded, between every store you had to walk outside and last but not least they had my favourite store, Quicksilver. So I immediately wanted to stay for a while! And we did as we got there at 10 o'clock and then left around 2:30. I had bought 5 t-shirts, 1 pair of shorts and 6 pairs of socks. Very awesome!! Then we made the 45 minute and 54 mile drive back to Goodyear and relaxed as Dad made burgers that tasted out of this world!! Then we had a nice relaxing time in the pool. which brings us to now which is all of us laying lazily on the couch.

The last few days of non-journalling;
On Sunday we went to the outlets at Arizona mills and got a few things. For the next two days we went on an we on an awesome walk and we saw vultures on the mountain and bald eagles on the mountain as well. That brings us to today which I described up ^ there

No comments:

Post a Comment