Friday, April 16, 2010

Daily Journal 04-16-10

Yet again I am sorry that I have not been making journal entries fr the last few days. I have not been very busy, frankly I've just been very lazy. We haven't been doing very much stuff except go to the Phoenix zoo and do more shopping and go to bestbuy today. But I will get to all of those things later.
For now I will just be talking about today. So here is the journal for today;
This morning we got up and ate breakfast, then we went on today's shopping excursion. This of all our shopping excursions was one of the most disappointing for my mom and the most exciting for me. The reason being for my side is we went to best buy and they had the thing that I have wanted to try since January 27 2010. The iPad! So I got to try out all of the special iPad features. But this is where the story gets very exciting, my dad bought an iPad for my mom! I love the iPad, and I have used it about 10 times more than my mom (whose of which the iPad is) and as a matter of fact I am typing this entry from her iPad.
Ok, so now that the best part of my day has been covered I will get in to what else we did today. Before we went to the best Best Buy I've ever been to we went to two stores, Last Chance and Marshalls. Going to Last Chance was quite the journey, being that what Last Chance does is take any kind of clothing of accsesory as a return and then sells it on the rack no matter how used. This was interesting, another thing in Last Chance is that it is veeeeeery busy. The line-up to buy your things went all the way around the store! So therefore we did not buy anything, but there was the Marshalls that was right beside Last Chance and that was very impressive. Everything was very cheap. When we went to the Nike store at the Arizona Mills mall there was very nice Nike swimming goggles that wre 21 dollars, at marshals they were 5.99! So we got those and mom and dad got more clothes. After that we came back home and just relaxed. Mom and Pep had a nap (and pep is still sleeping) and dad and I played with Moms iPad. This brings us to now with pep and now dad sleeping, me typing and mom making chili. We are all waiting anxiously for our cousins Ashten and Spencer come to visit us for this week. One sad thing about the week though is that it is our last week :-(

Now I will be talking about our trip to the zoo on Tuesday, and to make tying easier I will be typing as if we went to the zoo today, just an f.y.i.
Today was a very fun day, we went to the Phoenix zoo which houses lots and lots of animals, including wild ones that aren't even supposed to be there. Most of which we crows ducks and I think that the turtles in every body of water were wild. In this entry for the sake of time I will just be covering the most important things. The best part of the zoo was when we got to feed the giraffes. Their tongues are black and very strong. That was the most important thing I find and I will be talking more about the zoo later Nd uploading photos to a yet to be created flickr account. I will keep you posted.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment