Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daily Journal 04-18-10

Today was almost exactly like yesterday, except I didn't get sunburnt. And today for the last 2-3 hours it has been just my dad, Spencer and I hanging out at the house while my mom, my auntie, Pep and Ashten are grocery shopping. Two very enjoyable things about this are I have been playing with my mom's iPad the entire time and plan to continue until she gets home, and I don't have to be shopping This blog post is early for the reason I probably won't bother typing it tonight (even though I'm allowed to do it on my mom's iPad) and what we have done for the first half of the day will mirror what we do for the rest of the day. And really all we have done is relax in and by the pool and relax in the house. Being able to sum up our whole day in one sentence tells me that it is time to finish this hot post, bye :). Oh no, the AC just shut off, oh well :(

No comments:

Post a Comment