Friday, April 2, 2010

Daily Journal 04-2-10

Today, Friday, was quite a nice day, with the exception of waking up at 4:30 in the morning to find myself sleeping on the couch. After that my family and I had quite a relaxing day. The most exciting things we did today were go to the Walmart super-center and find enough food to last us for two weeks at an amazing price, and lay by and play in the pool. After we got changed we did nothing. Even for being relatively lazy we had an amazing supper, which consisted of potatoes, pork chops and green beans with leftovers. Another very awesome part of this day was in the houses backyard today I saw my first hummingbird and it was very pretty, blue, green, yellow and black. This brings us to now which is half of the family sleeping. Tomorrow will be very exciting as we are going to all of our first major league baseball game. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment